"Our primary mission is to keep seniors independent for as long as possible, and that means making sure CAREGivers have the tools and training they need to provide older adults with the highest quality care," said Paul Hogan, Co-Founder and CEO of the Home Instead Senior Care network. "We offer resources and experiences that will benefit our employees in future endeavors they might choose."
What sets us apart from other agencies?
Paid vacation for our CAREGivers!
Shift premiums for weekend work!
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
|Title:||Certified Nursing Assistant|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2715 Spring Gate Ln. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 256-883-3080. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.