A Job that Nurtures the SoulIf you enjoy working with seniors, we want you! Join our team and become a Home Instead CAREGiver. Training, support and flexible shifts provided. No medical degree necessary.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
Requirements to be a CAREGiver:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance
|Title:||CAREGivers & CNAs in Limestone County|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 2715 Spring Gate Ln. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 256-883-3080. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.